Anonymous said: How is ''female queerness constantly undermined and invalidated by men''
”she’s just experimenting” ”it’s a phase” ”she’s confused” ”can I watch?” ”can I join?” ”you’re a lesbian? that’s hot” *continues to hit on you* ”you’re bi? wanna threesome?” ”lesbian sex doesn’t count” ”girls only do it for boys attention” ”she just needs to find the right man” ”I can change your mind” ”if you use dildos that means you really just want dick”
This week has been so weird I feel like I’m annoying everyone and I’m always tired and sad
- Tumblr normally: man, our system is completely fucked. capitalism is evil. fuck corporations. everything is corrupt.
- Tumblr when a vegan is near: THE MEAT AND DAIRY INDUSTRIES WOULD NEVER LIE TO US!!! ALL THOSE ANIMALS ARE HAPPY AND HEALTHY. SHUT UP WITH YOUR UNFOUNDED CONSPIRACY THEORIES, STUPID VEGANS.
- don’t trust men who have to insult other women in order to compliment you
- a subset of this rule is don’t trust men who say ‘you’re pretty/smart/[adjective] for an indian/asian/[identity group]’
- or ‘you’re not like other [identity group optional] girls’
'you're not like the other girls' is something a stripper hears all the time